REQUEST A QUOTE
available from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Coral Gables, FL 33134
When it comes to protecting your business, every bit of info can help prevent the unexpected.
Only you know what success looks like for your business and we can help you avoid some pitfalls that could cut into your bottom line. Let’s work together to cover your business. Whether you need a commercial auto fleet policy to ensure your work truck or general liability to protect your entire business, Golden Gables Insurance is your source for conscientious insurance advice. While your day-to-day operations are complex, understanding Business insurance doesn’t have to be. There are coverage options available to protect just about every aspect of your business from employee injury to natural disasters. Some insurance is required by law and others by business associates, such as lenders and landlords. Obtaining the right type and amount of insurance for your business will help you avoid gaps in coverage where you need it most. We also offer “Group Captive” programs and excellent professional liability programs as well.
- Buildings, permanently installed equipment and outdoor fixtures
- Computer systems, electronic media, including valuables
- Outdoor property, including signs and debris removal
- Property in transit or temporarily off premises
- Accounts receivable
- Employee dishonesty, forgery or alterations
- Money and securities, on or off premises
Commercial Auto Insurance
Proper coverage allows you to rest easy knowing your business is well covered, wherever it goes. You can’t be everywhere at once — that’s where we come in:
- Drive Responsibly: Accidents happen, but we can limit your exposure once they do with liability coverage for bodily injury physical and property damage.
- Additional Help: If vehicles are damaged outside of an accident, there are options to help keep you covered.
- Personal Injury Protection: We can help with medical payments for those who suffer injuries out on the road — from medical expenses to lost wages in the event of an accident.
Mitigate the impact of damages, lawsuits, medical expenses and anything else you’re held responsible for, on or off the premises.
- Helps with costs to defend and settle claims against your business, including property damage and bodily injury.
- Fire legal liability/damage to premises rented by you
- Medical expenses
- Hired and non-owned auto
- Primary and noncontributory coverage
A business is only as good as its employees. Make sure yours know they’re valued with an insurance plan that helps replace lost wages and pays for medical treatment should they suffer a work-related injury.